The Jewish Holocaust Centre eagerly accepts the support of individuals and businesses that are able to donate ‘in-kind’ support and help lower the overheads of the Centre.
Here are a few examples of in-kind support the Centre would utilise
- (Kosher) Catering for functions
- (Kosher) coffee, tea, biscuits for the volunteers guides who work daily
- Stationery such as Pens, folders, sticky note pads, paper for photocopying etc
- Air time, advertising space
- printing and or marketing support
If you believe you or your business can support us in this way, please contact our Reuben Zylberszpic, Development Officer via email at: ReubenZ@jhc.org.au or call the Centre on: 03 9528 1985.