Recommended Year Levels: Years 9 – 12
Our Virtual Workshops are custom built and based on the specific needs of the teacher and their students. Each workshop is facilitated by an expert Holocaust educator to meet your learning outcomes.
Virtual workshops use Zoom. Cost: $5 per student (min. 20 students).
If you are interested in finding out more about one of our virtual workshops, please use the form below.
Examples of topics covered:
- Introduction to the Holocaust – what, when, why and how?
- Connect with a Holocaust Survivor for a LIVE Q & A session
- Cultural and Spiritual Resistance in the Holocaust
- Using artefacts from the JHC collection to understand the Holocaust
- ‘How could one human being do that to another human being?’ Perpetrators, Collaborators and Bystanders
- Understanding Holocaust literature (e.g. Night, The Book Thief, Diary of Anne Frank, etc..,)
"The set-up was seamless and highly organised. What a fantastic option for meeting a Holocaust survivor during these unusual times. I would highly recommend this experience to all schools. "
"The virtual tour worked really well. We could easily see all the exhibits and it was great to be able to look at the artefacts without leaving the classroom. Talking to the Holocaust experts was also amazing because I was able to ask lots of questions."
Find out more about our virtual workshops
Register your interest using the form on this page and one of our educators will be in touch to discuss a custom workshop for your class.
Sign up to receive free Holocaust Education resources straight to your inbox
JHC child safety commitment
All children visiting or engaging with the JHC have a right to feel and be safe, respected, valued and protected from harm.
The JHC is strongly committed to the safety and well-being of all children at our museum. Our museum deals with difficult themes and material. We create and maintain a child safe environment as the welfare of children is our priority.